MEET THIS FAMOUS PHYSICIAN AND LEARN HOW TO CURE YOUR HIGH/LOW BLOOD PRESSURE EFFECTIVELY.
During His ministry, Jesus devoted more time to healing the sick than to preaching. His miracles testified to the truth of His words, that He came not to destroy, but to save.
Wherever He went, the tidings of His mercy preceded Him.
Where He had passed, the objects of His compassion were rejoicing in health and making trial of their new-found powers.
Crowds were collecting around them to hear from their lips the works that the Lord had wrought.
His voice was the first sound that many had ever heard.
His name the first word they had ever spoken.
His face the first they had ever looked upon.
Why should they not love Jesus and sound His praise? As He passed
through the towns and cities He was like a vital current, diffusing life and joy.
What a wonderful life! “Himself took our infirmities, and bare [our] sicknesses”. Mathew 8:17
The world is a lazer house of disease, because of indulgence in wrong unhealthful habits. Talk about overeating-whether good blood forming foods or bad blood forming foods,like flesh foods and refined foods. Talk about late night suppers and snacking between meals. Etc….
Let’s talk about High/low blood pressure today…
This is the pressure exerted by blood upon the walls of the arteries, depending upon the force of the heart beat, the elasticity of the vessel walls, the resistance of the capillary network and the volume and viscosity of the blood.
Blood pressure shows the contractile powers of the heart and resistance of the blood vessels.
“The blood pressure increases every two years about one degree. The normal blood pressure is approximately 125 and at sixty it is 140.
Persons who are weak physically have a slightly lower pressure. Those who exercise have higher blood pressure” The old accepted routine of taking the blood pressure count has been 100 systolic plus the age, wherein a person of thirty years, it was felt, should have a normal blood pressure of 130, and a person of forty a blood pressure of 140, etc. But this is very erroneous, because at any age heavy meat eaters will have a higher blood pressure than vegetarians. There is actually no hard and fast rule on blood pressure. (Back to Eden , Jethro kloss, page 448)
Some of the Symptoms
Excessive pressure is exerted on the valves and the pumping muscles of the heart. A pressure is also exerted on the functioning lifelines in the body–the arteries, the capillaries, etc. This condition is characterized by a red or flushed complexion, excess weight, discomfort, and sometimes skin pallor. High blood pressure is the result of improper living habits which cause a rundown condition in the body.
High Blood Pressure: With high blood pressure, cholesterol and mucus form a sludge within the body.
Avoid the mucus-forming foods and take herbs that act as a solvent by liquefying impurities such as cayenne, garlic or sassafras.
Take cayenne, working up to a teaspoon three times a day.
This increases the power of the heart and corrects the circulation problems. Garlic in copious amounts will bring down high blood pressure.
Pure tomato juice is very good as a nutritional and a medicinal herb.
Wheat germ oil is excellent for feeding the heart and helps cut the cholesterol and smoothens its removal from the area.
Avoid the use of liquor and tobacco, caffeinated drinks, tea and coffeE products.
Do not keep late hours, and avoid over-tiredness and worry.
Remove guiltiness in your life by trusting in the Lord, forgive one to another, separate yourself from anger, evil thoughts, bitterness, grudges.. Follow peace with all [men], and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:
Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble [you], and thereby many be defiled” Hebrews 12:14,15 .
There is an intricate inter-relationship between ones living habits and his body condition.
Some facts about HBP
- High Blood Pressureis the #2 cause of kidney failure. It causes about 1 out of 4 cases (25%) in the United States. High blood pressure is a serious problem for Hispanics:
- Hispanics get high blood pressure more often.
- Almost 1 in 4 (22.5%) Hispanic adults has high blood pressure.
Raised blood pressure
Situation and trends
- Worldwide, raised blood pressure is estimated to cause 7.5 million deaths, about 12.8% of the total of all deaths. This accounts for 57 million disability adjusted life years
- Globally, the overall prevalence of raised blood pressure in adults aged 25 and over was around 40% in 2008. The proportion of the world’s population with high blood pressure, or uncontrolled hypertension, fell modestly between 1980 and 2008.
To simplify, chronic disease is often discussed in terms of 4 major disease groups—cardiovascular diseases, cancers, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and diabetes, with 4 common behavioural risk factors—smoking, physical inactivity, poor nutrition and harmful use of alcohol.
Hbp and Sait
- 1500 mg of sodium equals about 3/4 teaspoons or 3.75 grams of salt per day, while 2300 mg equals about one teaspoon and 6 grams of salt per day.
- Most people today are eating much more than that. The average intake of sodium is about 3400 mg, most of it coming from processed foods.
Potent Circulatory natural remedial formula
This formula feeds calcium and ginger into the circulatory system, the cayenne working from the bloodstream to the heart and arteries, out into the veins. The other herbs included are to cleanse, heal and give natural elasticity to the venous structure. It is a group of herbs working together to equalize the blood pressure whether high or low and to bring it to a good systolic over the diastolic reading. Blood flow is life itself. This combination contains: Ginger, Cayenne, Golden Seal, Ginseng, Parsley, Garlic.
Enhance the Circulation of the Blood
Perfect health depends upon perfect circulation. – Healthful Leaving pg 531
- So, what kinds of supplements and herbs might help the blood circulation? Anything that acts as a vasodilator—a substance that allows blood vessels to open up, widen or dilate—would be useful to improve circulation. Some of these substances are foods—cayenne pepper, for example, can be added to your food. (Mix One ounce of powder)
Cayenne is a traditionally known as a warming agent—and when the blood vessels are “warmed”, they dilate or open up. Most people have witnessed what happens to a person’s face when they have too much cayenne pepper! Mix about one ounce powder.
- Rosemary is another great herb to use to increase the blood circulation. Fresh rosemary is best, but the dried herb can be used as well. Mix about 1/3 ounce of the powder.
- Ginger. acts as a warming agent but is gentler than cayenne pepper. Many people avoid caffeine and use ginger as a morning “wake-up” beverage. As an added feature, ginger can help soothe and settle an upset stomach. Mix about one ounce of the powder.
- Arginine is an amino acid. It has many functions, but one of its uses is as a precursor to nitric oxide, a very potent natural vasodilator. It can be used to treat high blood pressure also because as it dilates the blood vessels, the blood pressure naturally decreases—picture water rushing through a thin ½ inch tube versus a 3 inch pipe—which one will have the higher pressure? Mix 2 ounces of the powder
- Niacin is a B vitamin (B3) that can dilate the blood vessels and improve blood flow. It also helps to lower cholesterol. Be sure to use the “Flush-free” formula—the main side effect of niacin is an unpleasant facial flush. Mix about 5000 mg powder. Soy beans have niacin-use Non GMO.
Vitamin K: The blood clotting properties of Vitamin K, it has been found effective in preventing and curing high blood pressure. It is important that in the plant kingdom, only Alfalfa contains a significant amount of Vitamin K; most plants are quite deficient in the vitamin.
Kelp: It is an arterial cleansing agent and gives tone to the walls of the blood vessels. It is helpful in some cases of arterial tension (high blood pressure). Practitioners believe that it helps to remove deposits from the walls of the arteries and restore their elasticity; thereby lengthening life .Sufferers from low blood pressure can also have this condition normalized with the use of Kelp.
Shepherd’s Purse: Acts to constrict the blood vessels and thus can raise blood pressure but it has also been said to regularize blood pressure and heart action whether the pressure is too high or too low
Valerian: The herb has a beneficial effect on the heart and on blood pressure. One man felt “jittery and woozy” taking his blood pressure medicine and asked an herbal practitioner for something to help him. He didn’t say that he was going to stop taking his medicine but a few weeks later, he said that he had been to his doctor, and that his blood pressure was down to normal. He didn’t have the nerve to tell the doctor that he had stopped taking the medicine and was drinking a tea composed mostly of Valerian and Hawthorne.
Hawthorn Berries: A celebrated cardiac tonic for many centuries. Under conditions of stress, the heart often “works overtime.” Hawthorn berries can help in treatment of high or low blood pressure, tachycardia, and arrhythmia. It is also anti-spasmodic, sedative, and soothing to nerves, especially in nervous insomnia.
- Hawthorn berries also normalize irregular heartbeats, help lower blood pressure and enhance circulation by dilating the arteries.
Aim for 1000–2000 mg, 2 times daily or take as a tincture in water three times daily. For prevention, I recommend drinking hawthorn berry tea, which you can make by pouring boiling water over a cup of berries and letting them steep for 15 minutes.
Garlic: Many people have been helped in ridding the body of worms by inserting a peeled button of garlic as high as possible into the rectum. Do this just before retiring at night and it will come out with the first bowel movement in the morning. (This is also a fine aid in adjusting high blood pressure and low blood pressure). In fact, if you want to reduce your high blood pressure faster, use garlic. It’s very effective during emergency cases.
Take a whole bulb of garlic,
Blend it in a 250mls of warm water.
Use a syringe of 10mls, draw it in.
Then, squirt it into the rectum. The person should be able to hold that for about five minutes.
This can be used to reduce high pressure by large units, about 10 units down. So you can work with it if you have someone in an hypertensive Crises.
- Elevated bloodpressure: Your systolic pressure is 120-129 and your diastolic pressure is less than 80.
- Stage 1 hypertension: Systolic 130 to 139 or diastolic80 to 89.
- Stage 2 hypertension: Systolic at least 140 or diastolicat least 90.
- Hypertensive crisis: Your bloodpressure is 180/120 or higher.
- Raw onions and garlic are best as they contain greater amounts of allicin, the substance which appears to be most important for improving circulation.
- The allicins also function as a diuretic—meaning that they increase the amount of fluids that are excreted. This can help the swelling that is often a sign of poor circulation. Mix about 3 ounces of the powder.
Sometimes we experience LBP or HBP because of Heart Infection, How do you deal with this case?
- Mix 8 ounces of Manuka honey,
- 10 ounces of blended garlic
- Ginger 4 tbsp.
- Cayenne 5 tsp
- 10 ounces of onion juice
- Turmeric 4 tbsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp
- Mix all together and take one tbsp in tea 4 times daily
Another option would be
- Mix 4 ounces of colloidal silver,
- 200 mg of vitamin B – 3,
- Grape seed extract ½ ounce
- Garlic 1 ounce,
- Mix all together and drink one ounce for 2 weeks only.
You can do a heart pump increase surge-increase the strength and circulation of blood by :
- Take good bowel cleanser 3 times daily:2tbsp senna, 1tbp Bentonite clay, 1 tbsp of activated charcoal, 2tsps of psyllium husks, add to 250mls of water, stir and drink immediately.
- Eat 95 % raw diet
- Drink water half your body weight in ounces
- Food grade hydrogen peroxide 35%, mix 3 drops in one quart of water drink, each daily add one more drop until you reach 12 drops.
- day mix one quart of water 3 drops of hydrogen peroxide drink doing the day.
- day mix 4 drops in one quart of water drink doing the day.
- day mix 5 drops in one quart of water drink doing the day
- Keep doing this until you reach 12 drops.
Water: It is very beneficial to drink a gallon of “steam distilled water” each day. This will aid to cut down the hardening of the arteries, adjust high and low blood pressure, and retard body dehydration. The amount of water depends on the weight of the individual. Use one ounce of “steam distilled water” to each pound of body weight. i.e. a one hundred and thirty pound individual should drink a gallon of the water (132 oz.) or a twenty pound child, twenty ounces of the water.
Daily Water Loss and Water Intake
- The body of a human baby is made up of approximately 75-80% water. As we grow older, this figure decreases and averages to about 60 to 65% for men and 50 to 60%. So you can safely say that the body of an average adult consists of 60% water.
- Water is vital for our survival and maintaining optimal health. Without water we would die sooner from dehydration than we would if we were starving of food.
People have been known to stay alive for up to three weeks without food. But without water you can only survive 3-5 days. Water is literally, one of the major essences of life
Everyday our bodies loses water content – through bodily processes like urination, feces, sweat, discharge and even breathing. Let’s take a look at some figures, based on the average adult…
- Based on a resting state, the average adult loses approximately 1500 ml/day (approx 1.59 qt/day) water through urine everyday. This figure will increase depending on how active you are.
Water loss through perspiration / sweat and expired air (water lost through vapor when you exhale) is harder to measure but it is estimated to be around 500-800ml (0.5 to 0.8 qt.) a day. Again, this figure will increase depending on how active you are – if you exercise everyday, or you have a lifestyle where you are regularly physically active you will lose more water.
- Water lost through fecal matter is approximately 100ml a day.Females lose additional water through vaginal discharge – approximately 50 ml/day
So tallying up those figures, an average adult loses a base 2150- 2450 ml (2.27 – 2.59 quarts) of water every single day. That’s a lot of water.
- Given so much water is lost from your body every day, it is so vital that water is constantly replenished. If you don’t consume as much water as you lose daily, your body will inevitable fail performing optimally. And if you add external stresses such as warm weather, sicknesses that occur, or stresses such as insufficient slumber, your body needs to work so much harder to compensate for these things – without the proper intake of water these stresses could create other health problems
How much water should I drink?
- Preventing the symptoms of dehydration requires you to drink half your body’s weight in ounces of water. This means that a 200 pound person needs to drink half of 200 which is 100 ounces of water daily to keep from being dehydrated.
Should I drink water or fluids with meals
You should almost never drink water or fluids with meals. Drinking water shortly before or with meals dilutes and weakens your stomach acids. Once your stomach acid is diluted, it may not be able to turn on the enzymes that will break down your food. Keep in mind that drinking other fluids shortly before or with your meals can also alter the stomach acid necessary to turn on your digestive enzymes.
Foods that Lower the HBP
- Natural Vasodilators
- Studies have found the following foods to be effective in lowering blood pressure:
- mixed berries
- whole grains
- Dandelion black beans
Blueberries and Mixed Berries
Fact: One serving of blueberries a week can help reduce your risk of high blood pressure. Blueberries, can help protect your body from high blood pressure (hypertension).
Mixed Berries: Berries are deliciously low in calories and are rich in polyphenols, additional antioxidants, and fiber. Top performing, heart healthy berries include: blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. What a great combo! This trio has been proven to help lower blood pressure and also provide healthy doses of Vitamin C and potassium.
Juices for High Blood Pressure: Celery-garlic-parsley, celery, dandelion,grapefruit.
Juices for Low Blood Pressure: Beet, grape, pomegranate.
The green bell-shaped pepper is especially good for … high blood pressure and acidosis.
Vegetables for Blood Pressure:
The Sweet Potato used… for problems of low blood pressure and poor circulation.
Peaches are considered valuable in cases of …high blood pressure . (peach leaves are very powerful, you take a handful of peach leaves, boil it in 2 litres of water, simmer it down, until it is reduced to half the volume, sieve this then sieve. Use this two times a day, you can also do a flirt enema with it).
Pineapple is considered good for… high blood pressure.
Strawberry is recommended for … high blood pressure.
Ample consumption of tomatoes is considered to improve … high blood pressure. More so the raw ones.
You should take more of anti-inflammatory foods such as
Olive oil, avocado oil,
• Walnuts, sunflower seeds, almonds, pecans
• Blueberries, cherries, raspberries, strawberries, pineapple, apples
• Whole grain bread
Bunch included green tea in the list of foods that could be consumed that has anti-inflammatory properties.
Pecans: These have been used where there is a problem with low blood pressure…
Pinon nuts(pine nuts) have saved the life of many an Indian baby when made into a nut soup and used as milk for the baby when the mother had no milk. The nut is considered to be effective where there are problems with the lungs such as tuberculosis, impotence, paralysis, low blood pressure, and emaciation. The Pinon nut is one of the best sources of protein in the nut family.
Cut up one whole egg plant and place in 2 quarts of spring water, cut up 3 Garlic bulbs, 10 tbsp. of Breadfruit Slightly yellow leaves, or 1 tsp. of golden seal 3 tsp of Bird Pepper, let it set over night, then place in the refrigerator for 3 days, drink 1 ounce 6 times daily.
Consider Cleansing the Organs , more so the Liver
The lungs, the liver, the heart, need all the room the Lord has provided for them. Your Creator understood how much room the heart and liver require in order to act their vital parts in the human organism.
Do a three day Liver Cleanse
Day one : Mix 6tbsps of lemon juice in two tbsp. of virgin olive oil , Drink it the first thing in the morning before eating anything
Eat about 2 or 3 hours later.
Do that for the next two days.
On the last day, Day three, take a garlic enema.
When the pressure is too low, you need this diet
Drink one pint of vegetable juice 2 times daily.
Drink 8 ounces of carrot juice 2 times daily.
You need to eat 85% to 100% raw diet.
You need to walk 2 or more times daily.
Grapefruit is loaded with cholesterol – lowering pectin fiber which is made even stronger by the vitamin C it contains.
This makes grapefruit a powerful proven cholesterol-lowering drug, according to Dr. James Cerda, a professor of gastroenterology at the University of Florida.
- Eating two grapefruits a day dropped cholesterol levels by as much as 19 percent and improved the ratio of good to bad cholesterol.
- IF YOU ARE TAKING MEDICATIONS FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE DO NOT EAT GRAPEFRUITS.
- Scientific studies shows that Two tablespoons of honey and three teaspoons of Cinnamon Powder mixed in 16 ounces of tea water, given to a cholesterol patient, was found to reduce the level of cholesterol in the blood by 10 percent within two hours.
Sometimes you can Make a paste of honey and cinnamon powder, apply on bread, instead of jelly and jam, and eat it regularly for breakfast. It reduces the cholesterol in the arteries and saves the patient from heart attack.
Concluding Remarks …
- The only hope of better things is in the education of the people in right principles.
- Let physicians teach the people that restorative power is not in drugs, but in nature.
- Disease is an effort of nature to free the system from conditions that result from a violation of the laws of health.
- In case of sickness, the cause should be ascertained. Unhealthful conditions should be changed, wrong habits corrected.
- Then nature is to be assisted in her effort to expel impurities and to re-establish right conditions in the system.
- Pure air, sunlight, abstemiousness, rest, exercise, proper diet, the use of water, trust in divine power–these are the true remedies.
- Every person should have a knowledge of nature’s remedial agencies and how to apply them.
- It is essential both to understand the principles involved in the treatment of the sick and to have a practical training that will enable one rightly to use this knowledge. Ministry of Healing pg 127